We have all been there; the boom bust cycle, capital cuts, budget cuts, operational cuts and staff cuts. But what if you found a way to engage your staff so that they were fully engaged and behaved as owners? What if they were way out in front leading the charge to keep costs down, improve efficiency and increase client satisfaction? Would that better equip your company to weather these endless cycles?Read more The Issue?
According to the latest data provided by the Galup organization the average employee is only engaged fully in their work 31.7% of the day! Thats right and thats the national norm! Fully two thirds of each day is occupied by employees for something other than what they were hired for. We talk a lot about the importance of our human capital but often are at a loss to know what to do with it. You wouldn't drive a car that only operated at 30% and you shouldn't settle for this either. How would your company be transformed if your employee engagement rose to 50% or even 80% or higher?Read more Why?
Utilizing our core set of principles along with a touch of big data and the science of behavior we train your operations and mid-level leadership how to get their staff to measure, talk about and generate ideas and improvements related to the work they do. Every employee will come to know the key metrics that drive profit for your company and how what they do contributes to that. They will understand the cost of a lost minute of production and will be leading the charge to find time and cost savings for the company and they will encourage each other in this quest. They will be engaged at levels never imagined.Read more How?